Monday, April 09, 2007

Addendum

Thank you to the family who donated two mysterious Metrocards the other day. I shouldn't have doubted you. Turns out their combined value was 14 bucks.

After shooting a student film in seemingly subzero temperatures in New Hampshire this weekend, I was quite irked when I got back to NYC only to find that my monthly pass had expired. The aforementioned Metrocards came quite in handy. Thanks.

Now that I've got some creamy chicken ramen in me, I'm going busking. El douche-o is across the platform at 23rd Street and it's time to prove a point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby,
All I'm saying is "Douchebag," though a powerful word, should be used with caution. Yknow, with much power comes much responsibility. Plus, for a guy who hates email-ized spellings like "nite," "lite" and "tite" so much, you certainly have a funny way of spelling dude...

Love,
your anonymous girlfriend.

ps-thanks for the shout out.